Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Molly Eats Frosted Mini-Wheats & Austin's Backwards Karate Outfit

I'm in the living room.I close the sliding glass door and then open it again about 4 or 5 inches.
I hear a chomping/crunching sound and I turn around and see that Molly is perched on the bar separating the two rooms. She's eating something out of a Frosted Flake "Tony the Tiger" bowl (I got for Christmas a few years ago from Austin's mom).
I can't quite see what she's eating...It's like I'm sitting on the floor or something and I'm looking up so I can see the top of her ears just barely shaking above the rim of the plastic bowl.
My vision slowly raises up and I can see that she's eating Mini-Wheats. She's eating greedily, guarding her cereal with intense eye contact and low ears.

I hear Austin's footsteps coming up the stairs and shuffle a little outside the front door. I peek around the corner and start to walk towards the entryway.
Austin comes through the door loudly.
He is wearing a white karate "gi". It's all wrinkled and the red belt around his waist is tied loosely and the left side is hanging lower than the right over his hips.
He's mad. He paces around the living room.
I ask him if he's okay.

Time Travel

His gi is on backwards now (like a Snuggy).

A large picture of a red sun...(maybe the Japanese flag??) Something relating to Japanese art.

He says, "My dad has been stealing money from me!"

I'm shocked. He tells me that when he was filling out the credit app. for his motorcycle (The BMW we looked at) and Anthony (G.M. @ Ride Motorsports) told him he only has $100 in his account.
He tells me he checked his bank statement online and there were three $400 withdrawls. I says, "He stole $1100 from me!" (I realize he's made a mathematical mistake, but I don't correct him).
He's huffing and puffing and pacing around the living room. He has his arms crossed over his chest and his hands are tight fists. He's almost marching angrily in counterclockwise circles.

I turn and watch Molly munch her Mini-Wheats. I look down at the floor and there are three litter boxes where there are two (in reality)

I ask Austin if he fed the cats today.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment