Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chris and Kristie's House/Matt Surprises Natali with a Vacation

July 13, 2011

Back story:
I've recently become Facebook friends with an old coworker and his wife.

I dream about being at their house. It's tiny. Very cramped. They have a refrigerator that is tiny. It reminds me of the refrigerators I saw in Holland at my great Aunt, Ada's house.
I open the fridge and it is a door leading into another room. Chris comes over and looks inside. He seems surprised.

Time Travel

I'm in a room. The room reminds me of a highschool classroom. (I think there even might have been a chalkboard on the wall in front of me. I'm sitting, I think. Or standing by a wall against my left shoulder. Matt is standing about 6 or 7 feet to my right. He's excited for Natali to come.
He waits, watching the door which is just in front and to the left of me. Natali comes in. She has a lot of makeup on and I'm surprised at how beautiful she is. Her hair is long and has big curls. It looks well conditioned and healthy.
She and Matt lock eyes and she walks toward him. They hug and stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds and Matt says to her that he has a surprise for her: a vacation to (it's somewhere tropical. The name of the place is spelled with a 'z' in the middle...but I don't remember what it was). He won't tell her where, exactly, though and it's driving her crazy.
He says he'll tell me and he comes over and whispers into my ear where he's taking here and I giggle because I know the secret.

Time Warp

A helicopter comes. Flies and lands where Matt was standing (just to the right of me).

Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment