Thursday, July 21, 2011

Testing A Schuberth Helmet

Backstory:
This guy named Nathan Ledbetter came into my store and demanded that I let him test-ride a $700 dollar helmet I carry. I told him "absolutely not."
This did not make him happy. He kept pushing and pushing and I finally said, "I will do my best to get you a helmet to try. You will pay for it first, though." He bitched about it and blah, blah, blah...I got a brilliant idea to call my Schuberth rep. Andrew Morris on the off chance he might have a demo sitting in his garage (most reps have demos of certain items) and he did!!

My dream:

I am riding a motorcycle on Hwy 522 (I think I'm headed toward Woodinville to see Austin at work) and I'm wearing the Schuberth helmet. Testing it myself. I'm listening, trying to decide if it is truly the quietest modular helmet in the world...

Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment